Menu
DHeymann
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loss of broadband, TV and phone

Hi,

Since last Thursday, we don't have any internet, phone and TV at home. We called every day VM to get an engineer, but nobody came. Really upsetting ! Does anybody have the same problem ? One of the cables has been cut probably, as there are some works in our street. How can I do get get real support from VM ?

Thanks for your ideas !

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of broadband, TV and phone

hiya @DHeymann it will be a few days for the forum admin to reply, so when you called they booked engineer but they where a no-show? since with the broadband and telephone being on separate lines, high possible the line has been damaged..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of broadband, TV and phone

Hi DHeyman, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband connection not working, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here for you and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, what lights have you got on the Hub?

How are you connecting, wired or wireless?

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos