Menu
julesofharborne
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Long wait for repair without contact

I've been without telephone for over a month. Someone was supposed to repair by the 12th march. Now broadband stopped as well. How can I see repair status.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Long wait for repair without contact

Hi julesofharborne, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004634017 for slow speeds at peak times. 

The current review date is 14/06/2017, give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update on the progress of the fault. 

As for the phone issue I will pop this thread across to a colleague to take a look for you. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi julesofharborne,

Emma has passed this over for me to check out.

I've taken a look at your account and I can see you've got an appointment for a two man team to replace the cable between the street cabinet and your property. Let us know how the appointment goes and give us a shout if you need anything else.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
julesofharborne
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hilariously ineffective management 

The cable in the ground is damaged.  So far three teams have turned up to reconnect a cable that has not yet been replaced.  Your help team doesn't  know how to help me.  Area managers on call don't respond, complaints managers also go home without calling.  I am a reasonable man and a chartered engineer so I know sxxx can happen and plans don't work out.  But why oh why does Virgin's team thin than **bleep**ting their customers mean that they will be happy.

I can't wait to let them correct my problem and then dump them for BT.

0 Kudos