Menu
Sverige123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet

I wonder if anyone can help. Several times per day I seem to lose connection with the internet, it refuses to go to the selected page but according to my hub I am connected. To solve, I have to reset my PC in order to connect again. Can anyone please advise?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet

Hi Sverige123, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you're having issues with your connection dropping several times per day, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here and it went offline whilst I was testing it, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and carry out some further investigations for you. 

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Sverige123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam,

Many thanks for your reply. Still having problems with the connections. Received a new Hub 3.0 Saturday but that did not make any difference. Please advice.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sverige123, 

I have sent you a PM (purple envelope at the top) requesting some additional information from you, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you!

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos