Menu
Edas2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet keeps cutting out

i dont know if its just me who has this problem because im the only one who games in the house but i realised that when i play a game about every 5-10 minutes i will get a message saying that im attempting to reconnect and this isint on just 1 game its on all of my games and even on my discord voice chat (its like skype but for games) which is when i knew that it wasent a problem with my game but with my internet because i tried connecting to both 2g and 5g internet but they were still both really bad... this only started yesturday i never had this kind of problem before. I ran the test on the webiste and it said everything was fine i ran a speedtest everything was fine even tried restarting the modem by turning it off and on and then  even using the reset button and nothing helped

what should i do?

0 Kudos
Meesha
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps cutting out

I've been having the same problem for about 3 weeks now. The Super Hub just keeps flashing a green arrow. Checked service status says nothing is wrong, which is complete BS.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps cutting out

Hi Edas2000, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your internet cutting out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and your Hub appears to be offline. I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and carry out some further investigations.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos