Menu
K14182
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet goes off every morning but comes back after a restart. How do I fix this?

Internet goes off every morning and comes back after a restart. Recently replaced router as well as I thought that may have been the cause of the problem but the issue still persists.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet goes off every morning but comes back after a restart. How do I fix this?

Hello K14182,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the fault with your connection, I'd like to know more about this. When you say your connection goes off, is this the wireless and Ethernet connections? Do the lights go off or start flashing when you lose connection?

Please get back in touch so we can continue to investigate.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
K14182
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet goes off every morning but comes back after a restart. How do I fix this?

Wired and wireless are both affected. After activating the new superhub 3 (3rd router replacement in the same fortnight) that I got, the problem seems to have stopped.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there K14182,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Good to hear that your problems have settled down now. Please continue to monitor this and let us know if anything changes.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos