Menu
Shandy123
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Internet down, all day, yet again....

I'm really getting fed up of this. I haven't known a provider with so much downtime since dial-up!
The green light is flashing on my router again. No internet, all day.
Come on virgin!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down, all day, yet again....

Hi Shandy123, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have tried to take a look but the Hub is currently showing as offline. 

I have taken a look at the general connection and things look ok from this side. I would like to look at the power levels and modem SNR. Let me know when you have popped the hub back on and I will take another look for you. 

Do you find it is happening more on a wired or a wireless connection? If wireless try wired, pop the hub into modem only mode with he computer in safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Shandy123
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

H again I am still having intermittent but long-lived periods of no access, to either wifi OR Ethernet, with the green light on the hub blinking. It lasts anywhere from ten minutes to two days.

I rang up last week and was told there'd be a new hub with me in the to give working days. It's now five working days and nothing.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Shandy123,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

I can see your new kit has arrived now, how are you getting on with it? Any improvements?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shandy123
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. We went on holiday the day after the superhub 3 was installed, but it seemed to be working ok. We got back earlier today and the problem is as bad as ever. Internet continually dropping
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Shandy123,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're still struggling with your connection. Is this happening on your wireless and hard-wired connections? Are you able to set up a BQM so we can examine your connection over a longer time period?

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos