Menu
yluj-0591
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection

Last Tuesday 6th Dec 2016 You had a problem with the internet. Subsequently when the system was restored my computer would not connect to the router and gave an error message that there was no valid IP address. This happened recently with another computer  and I had to get it repaired? I see on your web site you have had previous issues with this same problem. Can you explain what the problem is and how to fix it. It is clear there is an issue with your broadband connection.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection

Hi yluj-0591, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband connection. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested your connection from here and I can see that the SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are too low, this will explain the performance issues. Our engineers are currently working to the best of their ability to resolve this and the review date has been set for 29/12/16. 

Should you require any further updates on this, just post back here closer to the date and we'll gladly take a look at things for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos