Menu
Bicka
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection intermittant/dead

Hi team,
Yesterday evening my internet became very spotty, with the connection dropping speed and at times not working at all. I attempted to restart the hub a few times , both via the ip address as well as physically powering down the hub.
l couldn't get the internet to improve so left it for the night .
unfortunately this morning I' am not getting any connection signal through at all (flashing green arrow).
The service check last night stated nothing wrong in my area, however this morning it is suggesting my equipment is not connected. l can reassure you this is not the case.
0 Kudos
Bicka
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection intermittant/dead

Seems to be back up and running as of 8:00pm
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection intermittant/dead

Hi Bicka, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with intermittent connection, I apologise for any troubles incurred I will do my best to help resolve this for you.

I have run some tests on your connection from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too high and your Modem's SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are also too high. An engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos