Menu
Jordan1994
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet Drop outs and then resumes Timeouts

Hi,

I would like some help with why the internet connection we have via the super hub 3.0 keeps dropping out and then resuming. I set up a constant ping to "Google.com" via command console, and kept seeing timeouts and this we maybe a constant ping for a few minutes and then a few time outs and then back to pinging.

I am having to restart router and it works for a few minutes and then I start to get drop outs. This is in the LE2 area can you help me please.

Thanks,

Jordan Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Drop outs and then resumes Timeouts

Hi Jordan1994,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have tried to take a look but I am unable to locate your connection details. 

I will pop you a PM to get some more information and we will take it from there. 

Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Jordan1994,

Hope you don't mind me responding on behalf of Emma as she is currently away from the office at the moment.

I've located your account and I've not been able to detect any issues either via the equipment levels or network segment.

Are you still experiencing issues with you connection? If so, are you utilising a wireless or hardwired connection?

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Jordan1994
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am currently still experiencing internet dropouts, either it be wireless or wired. It can be fine for lets say 5 minutes whilst gaming and then I will get a lag spike and have to reconnect to internet. This doesn't just happen on one device, but around the house. The black lines are to hide the Mac address. This has been happening for almost a month now.

Thanks,

Jordan

Router 1.jpgRouter 2.jpgRouter 3.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jordan1994,

Thanks for getting back in touch Smiley Happy

I can see that you've recently installed a new Hub, how are you getting on with this, has it helped at all?

Hope to hear back from you again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos