Menu
arashlondon
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet Cut Out

Been signed up for about a month now without any issues but since last weekend my internet keeps dropping out every 15 minutes or so and then after about a minute it comes back again. This happens on all my devices, wireless or wired. The lights on the virgin modem/router comes up with the green wifi and the 2 arrows (RX/TX) every 15 min and I lose internet And then it resets itself and o only the white light stays on and internet is back again.
I sometimes work from home and reliable internet is a must hence why I chose Virgin over ADSL suppliers. I've checked all connections , secured and reaecured. Even connected it direct with one lead and disconnected the TV box but still the same problem occurs. It was working fine until last weekend but now it's getting pathetic. Please help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Cut Out

Hello arashlondon,

Thanks for posting and making all those checks with your connection.

What I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos