Menu
Maezabeen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband

Hi,

I have been getting broadband issues since a few months now. I have a wired connection and several times a day, my connection gets lost. I cant use PC nor wifi. I have windows 10. Nobody seems to be able to help and finally virgin media says that they cant really do anything as they have tried everything possible.

Can you help me please??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband

Hi Maezabeen,

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see you had a technician booked that has since been cancelled. Is everything working okay now?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Maezabeen
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for replying. The technician appointment has been cancelled because a certain Mr Dave called me a few times and told ma that nothing can be done for my broadband as they cant locate the fault. He even said that there is no fault and there is nothing to fix, while I am still getting intermittent broadband. TV and phone are working fine, it is just the internet. If technician cant find and fix a fault, who can??????

Meanwhile I am still using internet intermittently ans am still paying over £ 100 monthly for the bill. I sincerely hope that VM will try and sort things out. I am in contact with Tom Mockridge, the CEo and he is keeping an eye on this matter. hope it gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Go into the stats section of the hub and post the up/down figures. People can then take a look at your connection. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos