Menu
derbypride
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Interior cabling

I'm currently considering moving to VM from Sky but have a question about the interior cabling (for TV services and BB). My TV is at the opposite end of my front room from where my Sky cable enters the house. As such the cable has been neatly hidden away inside plastic trunking. This includes going around a few corners and up the wall through the top of my fireplace (looks better than it sounds!). As such there are a fair few right angles that the cable has to go through. Would the new interior Virgin cable be capable of travelling the same route? The cable would have to come in from the outside in the same place and I can't really move the TV from its current location. I'm also unable to lay the cable under the floor due to laminate flooring. Thanks in advance for any help.
0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Interior cabling

Hi derbypride,

I am sure the Virgin media installer will be happy to run the cabling inside the trunking providing the trunking caps can be removed for easy access and there is sufficient space within the trunking?

I ran my own Rg6 cabling when renovating my house before i got Virgin installed and the engineer was happy to use the cables i had installed.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos