Menu
Ezza101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Installation no show.

Hi, I should of had my virgin media full house installed yesterday between 1-6pm but no one came, no text, no email nothing.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation no show.

Hi Ezza101

Thank you for taking the time to drop by with your post about the installation no show and my apologies about the impact that had to you as a customer.

I can see from the account that construction work that is needed and that this has been booked in for this week.

I appreciate that these delays do impact our customers but they are necessary for us to complete the repair works that we have identified during the pre-call in order for us to provide services for you.

Our teams have noted as soon as this is complete they will be in touch to advise of this and will then arrange to complete the installation for you.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ezza101
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation no show.

Hi
Thank you for your reply. It's great to hear that it will be sorted soon. Just the communication needs to be better as we we're waiting in all afternoon and had no text or email to say there was a problem.
I'm still looking forward and excited about the installation.

Kind regards Ezza101
0 Kudos