Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (71 Views)

Installation issues

[ Edited ]
Dear Virgin Media,

Now I do understand the name of your company, because as same as virgin hasn't got any experience, it feels like you are exactly the same.
You were bombarding me with letters, almost every single week with "fantastic news" - "your street is now connected to fibre optic - get in touch to connect" So I did - which was really big mistake and I have never experienced amateurism of this level!!!

1) my first attemt to get this service from you:you:
contacted your sales team - everything awesome, but..
Instalation day: I did take day off from work to be at home between 1300-1800. No one has shown up!!!! this happened second time as well... no phone calls, no one let me know! Called your customer service - waste of my time... have been told "we will call you back" - again, never happened. This situation about calling back actually happened every single time when I called your customer service ( approx 8 times)!!!!!! after waiting for your call (which never happened) I called you guys, just to find out, you've cancelled my account?! really? again, no one bothered to inform me about this.

Aafter 8 months still not connected, but still getting "fantastic news" letter on regular basis.

2) my second attemt to get this service from you:
calling your sales team - everything awesome.
I told you about the previous issue and I have been told, someone will come on Saturday to check, wether you will be able to get this job done... Now, let's guess, has anyone shown up? well.. NO!!!... did anyone call me that the person will not be attending? well... NO!!!...
Anyway... taking day of my holiday, just to make sure, someone 18 or older will be at home from 13:00 - 18:00. Anyway, has anyone shown up? NO!!!! did anyone call me? NO!!!!!

calling customer service a few minutes ago: "we will call you back" I think, I can guess what is going to happen now...

Thank you ever so much for your "good news letters"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (50 Views)

Re: Installation issues

Hi Ondrej

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch with us about the installation experience you have had with us both this year and last yearSmiley Sad

I am so sorry to hear that this time round the situation has not improved for you and that we are currently unable to proceed with the connection.

I can see that since you posted you have logged this complaint with our CEO complaints team and they are in process of supporting you with this.

If you could keep us update on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else from us, we'll be happy to help out.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)

Hi Karen,

I really appreciate you coming back to me.

to update you, received a phone call (hard to believe, that this really happened), however saying, that Virgin Media is unable to proceed and go ahead with this order / query, due to high costing of building works etc., etc., etc.
I'm more than able to understand that... but don't believe, it took you 8 months to figure this out?!

What really annoys and bothers me is, that I've been mislead by your company ... heavily mislead!!!
Keep getting your offers via mail and ended up waiting for over than 8 months to find out, that you actually are not able to deliver what you offered, what you PROMISED (not once, but twice). I've been assured many times by your sales colleagues as well as engineering team - this will be sorted out?!

Can you advise me, what can you do about this situation - misleading your potential customers?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (24 Views)

Hi Ondrej

I am sorry to hear that after all this time the result has been we are unable to provide services Smiley Sad

I appreciate how disappointing this has been for you and the experience has been a poor one for you.

In order to take a complaint further if you remain dissatisfied with a resolution we have provided for you if you can take a look at our Complaint Resolution Code of Practice , there is further advice to support you available there.

Please keep in touch if you need us to advise further or support you with anything else.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide