Menu
medusa34
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation Day Issue

I have an installation due tomorrow (28 March 2017), however I received a text today saying that they need to talk to me about my installation so i need to call them (they should call me if there is an issue to let me know). I called them from my mobile and they kept me on hold for 15 min then line cut off.

I came home and called from landline and they kept me on hold for about 45 min then again line cut off.

Then I called another number from their contact us page and the agent (called David) was talking to me very informal way, swearing to his monitor as well at the same time. He said that he can't help as he cannot access my info from hic computer then transferred me to the installation team and they said that they can't give service now and i had to call back two days later. So am I still getting my installation tomorrow or what!!!

What a disgusting customer service, when it comes to take our money they are very fast!!!

I want full refund and cancel my order. How can I do this? I am a social media professional and editor, I will definitely make sure that this will be on both social media and TV, nobody has a right to rip off people like this!!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation Day Issue

Hi medusa34, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having such a hard time getting installed Smiley Sad 

I'd love to be able to look in to what's happening here but haven't been able to locate your account. I have sent you a private message requesting some information and once I have this, I can then help. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos