Menu
warrenb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Install lead times

Just called to upgrade services to vip and to begin with not happy with having to pay for the additional v6 but there you go. What made me say no was the install date of the 25th of April. I mean, that is a 2 month wait for what is a plug and go install. So VM you just lost 70 pounds a month
0 Kudos
warrenb
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install lead times

Also after just coming off the phone with them, they want to charge me for 2 v6 installations as I already have a tivo they want to charge me for the swap out, and because I am existing customer I only the option of a tivo on vip for the additional box so want to charge me the same again to swap that as well. So to upgrade to vip they want to charge me 120 pounds plus for installation
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install lead times

Hi warrenb

I appreciate you getting in touch with us on the forums and letting us know about the offers you have been given with us for the V6 connections.

In these situations I would always advise our customers to get back in touch with us to look at other package options we can do for you and I can see that you did just that with us a few days later which is great Smiley Wink

If you need any further support from our teams with packages or billing going forwards then the best way to get in touch with them is either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If you need anything else of course, then please drop back to us and we'll be happy to help out!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos