Menu
Kwashi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Increasingly poor broadband service.

Why are you sending me a text to say that the problem has been fixed when it clearly hasn't. When I ran a search for problems, the result returned said that an engineer was on site and the problem would be sorted in 10 minutes. Your prices go up and up but your service of late is going down the pan. We have frequent service outs and even when the service is up, our WiFi is so poor that my son says no line gaming is laughable. I have been loyal to Virgin media, and ntl beforehand since they first launched in this area but feel that I am now receiving very poor service in return for that loyalty and in return for the excessive amount I pay. I can't find an email address to complain directly to Virgin. Is this forum a way of them dodging bullets?
Mirr
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increasingly poor broadband service.

Firstly...Advice from a Player3.... Do NOT use Wifi to play Games.

My price went up also and i am NOT getting the service...

We are in the same situation. All messages You see on the website are just to obscure the reality (My Service Status test shows that i am OK when i am NOT lol). 

Complain should be provided by phone.

GL&GG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increasingly poor broadband service.

Hi Kwashi,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you are having issues with your broadband service.

I've managed to locate your account, the line and hub have come back as fine. There are no faults reported and the network segment is running stable which is great.

In regards to the wireless, does it lose connection on all your devices and on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network?

Have you tried to change the wireless channel to see if that helps?

With your son online gaming, are you able to connect the device through a wired connection as this will have better game-play?

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos