Menu
EC6592
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

INTERNET NOT INSTALLED!

NOBODY HAS COME TO INSTALL BROADBAND SINCE 02/01/2017 IT IS NOW 28/01/2017, EVERYTIME I RING I GET TOLD I'LL RECIEVE A PHONE CALL BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY UPDATE EXCEPT THE EMAIL BELOW. IT IS SO DISTRESSING! MY WORK IS INTERNET BASED SO I'M CURRENTLY SPENDING MY DAYS TRAVELLING BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS TO A LIBRARY. I AM SO UPSET AND ANGRY.

We were looking forward to bringing you our range of superfast fibre optic services. But sadly, when our engineers looked closely at the network near your home, we realized that it may not be possible to do the installation.

We're really sorry about that, please allow us to explain.

While our engineers were preparing to install your services, they identified an issue with the cable that leads from our cabinet to your home. To continue with this work, we're in the process of having this inspected to receive confirmation that we can provide services.  We request you to give us some time to revert with an update in regards to this; one of our representatives will be in touch to discuss this once we have ascertained the availability of our services in your property.

WHAT DO I DO? SHOULD I JUST CANCEL? BECAUSE WHEN I CALL UP NOBODY CAN TELL ME ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I COMPLAIN JUST EXPLAINING I SHOULD WAIT FOR A PHONE CALL. DISGUSTED BY THE SERVICE. I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: INTERNET NOT INSTALLED!

Hi EC6592

Many thanks for taking the time to post to us on the forums about the install date and the delay to this being connected. My sincere apologies that you have not yet had your services connected with us and

I appreciate you taking the time joining us on the community too and a warm welcome to the forums.

I have taken a look into this for you and can see that the teams have had to project some work in to repair external cables and that we are now able to reschedule the installation with you.

For us to support you with this you can either contact us:

• via 150 or 0345 454 1111
  • via Webchat
  • Or Via the pm I am sending to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

If you could please get back to me on this, that would be great if you would prefer us to assist you with this further.

Kind regards

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos