Menu
Thommy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I want to sign up to Virgin Media

Hello.,

I am currently trying to sign up to Virgin media but cannot seem to sign up. I spoke to an advisor who told me that I was due money from a previous account but I have never signed up to Virgin media before. She then went on to tell me that a lot of customers use other people's names to sign up and this is probably what has happened to me. She offered no help and told me the money would have to be paid. The advisor just admitted that fraud is common within Virgin and because of this I cannot get internet or TV. what the hell is going on????

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to sign up to Virgin Media

depends on the property possible previous tenants left account in arrears, since i would be checking my credit file to make sure no defaults showing from virginmedia, since i'm guess virginmedia did a credit check on yourself or possible got your details mixed up with somebody else with same name, date of birth etc..
as for getting this resolved would be tricky, could call back to the sales team and hopefully get a better/more knowledge agent.. you could ask them what is owed since if they say its your account.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos