Menu
oliverbalshaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I've been waiting 3 months for my Virgin Media Instalation

Hi, I have now been waiting for my Virgin Media (TV, Broadband and Phone) to be installed for over 3 months. Every time I call for an update, I'm put through to an overseas call center who are not helpful in the slightest. An engineer has come out and advised the cable still hasn't been run "probably due to damaged trunking" however as a temporary fix could simply 'tap off' from next door, they have a brown external virgin media box 30cm from where mine will go. Has anybody else had a similar issue and if so how did it get solved? Thanks in advance, Oliver.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've been waiting 3 months for my Virgin Media Instalation

hiya @oliverbalshaw you could have a chat with the construction dept 0345 045 0595 and they might have a time for doing the work, delay could be if they need to dig up the street need to get passed all the red tape etc.. as for connecting va next door the green box is the street is just a giant splitter so should work fine if done correctly.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos