Menu
chris-red
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I need a new power supply for my SH3

Long story short, cat attacked the hamster, broke the cage, hamster fled and hid near the hub and chewed through the power supply. How can I get a new one?

Cheers,
Chris
0 Kudos
chris-red
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need a new power supply for my SH3

New power supply that is, I don't need a new hamster he is fine.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The quickest way would be to call in to 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a broadband fault. Once through to an agent ask for a replacement.

The alternative ways to get a replacement are: A) Use the Webchat from a laptop/desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: Broadband -> Service Fault -> Chat online. If the agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again. Lastly B) Wait up to two weeks for a response to your topic from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here (they can get a replacement request put through.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chris-red,

Thanks for posting!

I can arrange for a replacement power supply for you (can't help with the hamster though, sorry! Smiley Wink). 

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details form you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos