Menu
gobblebox
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cannot reset my router

I seem to have forgotten my password to get on to the settings of my router.  Pretty sure I knew it, but I cannot get on.

So, I tried to reset it but I still cannot get on.

Any suggestions?

TBH I would like a new router if possible since there are loads of errors and when testing it it says that there are no issues but this is palpably not the case.

26/11/2016 21:38:23 GMT 26/11/2016 21:38:23 GMT Error (4) 68010302 DHCP WAN IP - ....
26/11/2016 21:37:21 GMT 26/11/2016 21:37:21 GMT Error (4) 68000407 TOD established

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot reset my router

If you haven't reset the password to one of your choice it will be the one printed on the hub. Failing that a pinhole reset should restore the router to the default settings. All of this assumes you are referring to a VM supplied hub
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot reset my router

Hello gobblebox,

Thanks for posting Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear you're having problems accessing your Superhub settings.

Can you confirm that you've performed a full factory reset? This means holding a safety pin or something likewise into the reset hole until you feel the click, for 30 seconds.

If you still can't gain access, let me know.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos