Menu
nexy33
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub3/ hub3 problem

Called up about the constant lag and disconnects Netflix pausing in movies since hub 3 upgrade since it had now been confirmed as Intel's chip sets fault and a solution is months off called tech to see if i could get an equipment downgrade mentioned my hub 2 was still here and was told could connect back in. it won't lock the network at the support end it's active, swapped hub 3 back in as dropping is still better than none now hub 3 won't lock apparently it's disabled wait 3 days on engineer,I will be really happy if they give ofcom some real teeth to fine companies heavily and tbh the oversee call center please change the flow chart so they redirect you to the UK when a call here if you can get through usually fixes the problem without an engineer and 3 days loss of service.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3/ hub3 problem

will take longer than 3 days for VM to get to the thread and when they do not sure what they can do - if they have agreed to allow the SH2 back on then not sure what a tech is going to do - the problem is their end

have a chat with retentions see if they can activate it - open until 6 tonight - closed sunday

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
nexy33
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3/ hub3 problem

Did that had to use second number as it won't let you progress on 150 now when they book an engineer, second one got through got the hub 3 reactivated called back to cancel engineer appointment i was transmitting the guy in the call centre was not receiving.
0 Kudos