Menu
Kerriedwards
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub light still on

Have had virgin installed this morning. Green light still on hub. How long do I wait before I think there is a problem
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub light still on

Did you get it installed by a Virgin Media installer ? - If so, was it working when they left your property.

If it was installed by yourself, did you follow the instructions in order to get the SuperHub activated ? - By calling up their telephone number and activating ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
flickx
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi, i have the same issue. phoned and was told there was a back log in registering the router on the servers and should be resolved at latest by the end of today, then he said by the morning so who knows what that really means. is yours working now?

0 Kudos
stuart345
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think usually then hub can arrive up to 24 hrs early. Follow connection instructions.and call virgin to confirm set up. Green hub lughts usually change in abt 2-3 minutes
0 Kudos