Menu
Hughie4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 upgrade

Hi, can someone give me an update on whatever is happening with the upgrade of my router. I got an email on 23/11/12 telling me one was being sent to me in within  a few days, over a month later I'm still waiting. Phoned them up and got some obnoxious idiot with plums in his mouth failing to grasp 4 times that they sent me an email...not a text.. telling me it was on it's way. Repeatedly told him I didn't order it but was being given it and he still tried to tell me If I wanted to request one he would send one but would cost me to have it set up. Idiot just would not listen even after I read the email word for word to him. Lost my head with him in the end and hung up. Virgin need to let their staff know what's happening and train them how to listen to what the customer is saying rather than working from an irrelevant script and trying to get long established customer to pay more money for equipment that Virgin always insist is theirs and we rent, so why should be pay to connect what they give us..... Sorry rant over!

Just want to know if anyone knows if the upgraded hubs are actually being sent out and when I can expect it - i.e. what does a "few days" actually mean!

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 upgrade

cannot help much with your core question other than point you to a dept that should be able to help - have a word with them and see what they say - if you have a SH1 then that should be upgraded - if you have a 2 or 2ac then at the moment best advice is stay with that especially if you are a gamer

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 upgrade

cannot help much with your core question other than point you to a dept that should be able to help - have a word with them and see what they say - if you have a SH1 then that should be upgraded - if you have a 2 or 2ac then at the moment best advice is stay with that especially if you are a gamer

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos