Menu
Ayrshiregamer
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 Router page

I have had this problem now for week i actually thought it would sort its self out but surprise it hasn't.

I always have changed all the major details on my router when i get them ie password wifi key and such, I done this the same way when i moved to virgin than i have with any other company out there i have used.

Recently i wanted to check some router setting so off i went to ym router page to put in my own password which i always have a note of, So went to log in to be told wrong password i thought impossible but just in case i had done something stupid i reset the router back to default  great now i got to the login again put the default password in and hey presto i was in to Change password page, So i went ahead and changed the password to one i would remember as normal the router done its restart thing with the new detail entered,  When the page came back up i was meet with the login page again  put the new password in and again it said wrong password. Now i repeated this 3 times in a row going for forgotten password to entering new password to be meet with the same message every time now i cant get into the router setting which i hate as everything is at default cause of this issue.

Please Virgin Help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 Router page

Hi Ayrshiregamer,

Thanks for getting in touch, welcome to the Community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with your Hub! It sounds like you need a replacement. Drop me a PM confirming your name and address and I'll order you a new Hub.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos