Menu
melstewart01
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 Password

I am trying to get logged into my hub 3 , it keeps stating that the password is incorrect. I have done a reset on the hub and after reading forums , it is stating that the passwords showing on the base of the hub is incorrect. I am tech trained so have tried all the usual resets and reboots but nothing . any advise would be great

Thanks

Mel

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 Password

When you do the pinhole reset, ensure that you hold the reset button in for a good 30 seconds.

Apology alert. You are using the settings password from the label and not the wifi passphrase?

0 Kudos
melstewart01
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I have tried the reset function as this was suggested and it made no difference. I have used the correct password , even tried to one that I know is incorrect just to see ( I work in tech support ). was trying to get through on live chat to when I posted this. take its a call then.

Mel

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Assuming you are correctly pinhole resetting and the correct settings password from the label is being input but rejected as incorrect, the only conclusion is that the reset process is failing and replacement equipment is required.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mel

Welcome to our forum, did you manage to get it resolved? If needs be we can send you a hub from here.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos