Menu
Barkernr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 upgrade issue

Not sure if this is the right board? My issue is this - I've received a letter asking me to upgrade to hub 3.0 for free and when I go to the website virginmedia.com/hubupgrade and enter ny surname house number and post code as prompted I get the error "Sorry we can't find you in our system. Please check your details and try again" 

ive triple checked but with no joy.  Can anyone help with this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 upgrade issue

Barkernr wrote:

.....ive triple checked but with no joy.  Can anyone help with this?

Currently VM ForumTeam response could take upto 10days....   Quicker to ring 150 (0345 454 1111 if you don't have VM landline) and book a QuickStart Replacement.

(NB Probably a VM backend DB authentication issue as I inputted  2 user details and got same error message! Smiley Sad )

Remember it is free upgrade so if Callcentre (eg India) attempt to sell you increased subscription, P&P or any install/admin charge then ask them to transfer you to UK Retentions and they'll sort it.

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Barkernr,

Thanks for joining the community!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to upgrade your equipment, let me help with this. I've not been able to locate your account so I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm additional info.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ianogden
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm in the exact same situation as this poster. Could you please help me out as well?

Regards,

Ian

0 Kudos