Menu
felgekarp
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 re-order

I sent my last free hub 3.0 back as at the time I had no interest in using it, now that I've got to change over to one I've tried to order one again but it says I've already ordered one last year, does anyone know how I can go about ordering a new one?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 re-order

Hey felgekarp,

The best way of getting one ordered, is by speaking to one of the forums team or alternatively, giving the customer service teams a quick ring.

The only downside of you sending back the free one you've been offered, is that by upgrading your equipment, you are going to incur a £14.99 activation fee for it (standard charge). This is to cover the cost of the Yodel delivery and activation.

Unfortunately, if you didn't take advantage of the free one, there isnt much else that can be done.

Let us know how you get on.
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
felgekarp
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, I'll give them a ring.  The reason I sent it back is they were hassling me about plugging it in, which I would have done but I was going to plug it in at my convenience, but they started hassling me about charging me for it, so they gave me the option of sending it back, none of this about being cut off as a customer if I didn't upgrade was mentioned at the time but ah well never mind.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi felgekarp, 

Welcome to the forums, did you manage to get everything sorted in regards to ordering the Superhub 3. 

Fingers crossed things have gone smoothly for you. If you need us to take a look into anything in the future we will always be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos