Menu
LauraH
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 keeps restarting

My hub keeps resetting the connection. The lights flash red then cycle through the green ones to connect, the bottom light comes on white and then it does it all again, over and over. I've turned it off and on again several times. Last time it did this there was a "complex fault" that took over 6 weeks to fix but now Service Status says all is ok. Any ideas?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 keeps restarting

Hi LauraH

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read that the Hub 3.0 keeps on resetting. I can imagine how annoying this must be for you.

From checking your connection, the downstream power levels are too high at +20 dBmV and the upstream are too high at +25 dBmV. As this can have an impact on your broadband, I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these within the correct range. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rtlynnjr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Has a reliable update come out yet? My Hub 3.0 has just started resetting several times a day. This is really annoying.

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there rtlynnjr,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your Hub. As your power levels and everything else is okay, I'd like to send you a replacement. Please confirm your name and address via PM and I'll then place an order for you.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos