Menu
Abij11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 got it 3 days ago and there have been a mere 5 minutes that it hasn't been updating

Step by step help please for a technology illiterate person #tryingtobestrongindependantfemale
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 got it 3 days ago and there have been a mere 5 minutes that it hasn't been updating

That doesnt sound like a lack of technical expertise...

The process is, have it plugged in, phone the automated activation line (skip this step if you have had a manned install)...it works.

So it sounds like a HUB that has gone to the land where HUBS are eternally blessed- or dodgy power levels

Can you access the HUB on 192.168.0.1 in your web browser, click on "Check router status" and copy and paste the upstream and downstream power levels?

0 Kudos
Abij11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 got it 3 days ago and there have been a mere 5 minutes that it hasn't been updating

Nope just showing a blank page. I reset the hub again and the updates have stopped but go to log in on my devices and it shows a blank page there too.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just a thought while we wait for staff to pick it up- Are you connecting wired or wireless?

0 Kudos
Abij11
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wireless. I phoned support and nothing was helping on their end except when we had booked in an engineer and were about to end the call the iPad connected and so did the mobile. All looking good at the moment.

Thank you!
0 Kudos