Menu
Luke031199
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 flashing green arrows and constant green wifi

Hub 3.0 is flashing green and all devices cant connect to the internet. Help?
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 flashing green arrows and constant green wifi

You've lost connection, click on 'Check service status' near the top of this page.

0 Kudos
Luke031199
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've checked the status in my area and myself individually and it says that it's fine
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin have problems all over the Country at the moment, there's a major fault in the North West that isn't listed on their known issues.  Whereabouts are you?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Luke031199,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service. I've tried to check your connection this afternoon but I can't find your account. I really do hope you're back up and running now, but if not please send me a PM confirming your address, and I will investigate further.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Swizz1
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello I would like to add my two cents to this thread if I may..I did make a thread of my own and I am still waiting patiently. Smiley Happy

Steelysteph perked my attention about there being a major fault in the North West. Would that be definite? I can not see anything to relate in the service status that is resulting to any fault. I am located in the Liverpool area. And I am experiencing the exact same ordeal as Luke. I will see the flashing green lights on the Hub then it will reconnect, back to it's normal state. This will occur randomly.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Swizz1,

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your Hub 3.0 having flashing green lights! I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too high and will need an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Taylorsdummy
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've had the same problem since upgrading to the hub 3.0 a few weeks ago. I phoned the service centre and was told they would send a signal to rectify the problem. They said they couldn't fix it as (surprise surprise...it's Cilla 'ere) i wasn't connected to the internet! They then told me that an engineer would come the next day between 1pm and 4pm. My daughter waited in, but no one arrived, but she received a text from Virgin at 10.30am telling her the problem had been rectified, which it hasn't and i'm currently using my phone data up to post this. I phoned Virgin again earlier on and a message told me that the problem had been fixed for my address and would be ok by 11.40pm for some reason, so i will have to wait and see. In the meantime, as i don't hold out much hope for the signal working, are there any suggestions or solutions?
0 Kudos