Menu
JessCed15
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 Drop Outs

We've been with Virgin for just under 3 months, we have the Hub 3.0 and are suffering from countless drop outs, can happen 2-3 times a day. Have run a test when it first happened which said there was no issues, switching off and on doesn't work and bizarrely the only thing that seems to get results is to disconnect the cable where it comes through the wall and reattach, it's getting beyond an inconvenience, any solutions?
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Drop Outs

1stly is this using a wired connection or via wifi, if via wifi do you get the same wired.

when you have lost internet connection can you connect to the hub at 192.168.0.1 , don't login, but check the router status  and see what it says.

0 Kudos
JessCed15
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's loss completely wired and WiFi, lights start flashing on the Hub in various patterns, occasionally it restores itself within a few minutes, or like today was out all day until I did my fix of unplugging the cable.
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

and what does the hub tell you when you connect to 192.168.0.1 don't login, but check the router status.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JessCed15,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

I would like to help further and check your connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. If you can send me a Private Message confirming your address, I can look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos