Menu
db250
Tuning in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

How do i obtain a replacement router power supply super hub 3

Hi there my son has damaged our super hub 3 psu. How to I go about obtaining a replacement?

I looked at chat but they are closed now.

It is still usable but not safe really

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do i obtain a replacement router power supply super hub 3

Wait for staff on here to pick it up, they will arrange a replacement for you. Likely to be after the weekend though.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Wait for staff on here to pick it up, they will arrange a replacement for you. Likely to be after the weekend though.

Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi db250, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that your son has damaged your Hub 3.0's power supply unit, I will get this sorted for you.

In order to get this sorted I will need to confirm a few details with you, I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community! It's great to see so many people helping out around here!

Speak soon, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

db250
Tuning in
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam I still had not received any PM from you.

Is there anyone else I can contact as I have tried live chat and been unable to get though

Regards

Rach

0 Kudos
db250
Tuning in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Well again helpline busy and still no answer on here. Does anyone have any other ways of contacting Virgin for a replacement psu?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

You should get a further response from a member of staff here soon (I flagged it to their attention.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi there db250,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We've not been able to locate your account information to process this request for you yet.

I've ensured that another private message has been sent to you so that we can confirm some of your details and get this sorted for you!

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

db250
Tuning in
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i obtain a replacement router power supply super hub 3 - can anyone really help>?

Help again please

I have been let down again when trying to get a replacement power supply.

1st time someone responded then did not answer to any messages

2nd time I provided my details in a pm and was today it was ordered  and would take 3-5 working days. No sign of it and its now working day 6 no update in order history on my account. cant get through on web chat again. Really don't know what to do now as this was reported weeks ago and I still have a dangerous psu lead.  Any suggestions on who to speak to this time or when the replacement will actually arrive?

Could I call into a shop to pick it up?

Really at end of tether now

Rachel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i obtain a replacement router power supply super hub 3 - can anyone really help>?

Hi Rachel,

Really sorry to hear that this has yet to be delivered.

The order has been processed and therefore should either be with you today or tomorrow morning. I've responded to your private message in regards to this.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
db250
Tuning in
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

Well another day has gone by and no sign of the replacement.  What is going on as I originally tried top solve this over 3 weeks ago?

If it was ordered  as you said do you have any tracking details for it please as I really cant understand why you are not able to deliver it?

I really need a replacement psu as the one I currently have in place is dangerous.

Can you please confirm when it will be delivered now and if it is not how I escalate this as a complaint.

Fed Up

Rachel

0 Kudos