Menu
On our wavelength
Message 21 of 24 (226 Views)

Re: HUB 3 Connected Device Names muddled

SO, I'm tired of waiting for this to be fixed. What router would you guys recommend? I only need a wired router, since im using Unifi for wireless, so wifi doesn't matter to me!! Something with high routing capacity and easy to configure...

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 22 of 24 (201 Views)

LOL just adding to this thread which was started last year BTW

Its jumbling up my devioce names in my new superhub 3.0 too

Come on virgin this cant be that hard to fix?

Martin

0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 23 of 24 (34 Views)

Just signed up to VM and so far just keep finding issues, so not overly impressed so far.  The latest is the inability to rename my connected devices and for the hub to actually remember them.  It seems this has been an ongoing issue for a long time now and there is absolutely no excuse why this should ever be a problem.  My last two routers had no problems remembering these details once changed.  I would surmise that VM perceive this as an unimportant issue and are not resolved to fix it.

0 Kudos
NSC
Joining in
Message 24 of 24 (10 Views)

This is completely absurd. I have exactly the same problem.... It appears a flaw in a basic feature has been outstanding for TWO YEARS.

I was upgraded on 3rd August 2017. Still many unresolved problems even after six engineer visits. I'm convinced there are a number of (Rapid) Spanning Tree Protocol issued in my network that are caused by the Super Hub. I cannot get Sonos working properly, my Powerline Adapters no-longer work at all and my HP printers cannot be accessed by the HP Print subscription Service anymore. If the SuperHub can't attach names correctly to a MAC address, what confidence do we have in the Bridge tables being populated correctly. This Super Hub is SUPER POOR. 

On the upside at least the V6 Boxes seem to be working properly and respond almost instantly. Unlike the web server on the Super Poor SuperHub which seems to deliver pages in a random time if at all.

Come on Virgin - get this sorted. 

0 Kudos