Menu
Daisy101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HA3 area - no broadband for several days!

This is ridiculous now. We have not had any broadband in the above area for several days now. It stopped working on around the 29th Dec. We have called several times and are just told someone is working on the problem. Just told today that it won't be fixed until the 3rd Jan. A mere £7 compensation was offered.
Come on Virgin.. you can do better than this. You could offer to make the whole month free, or offer to provide free SIMs with mobile data whilst broadband is down or offer to cover any extra charges on mobile data costs (we are with Virgin for this too!)
We understand problems happen but please do more to ensure we, loyal paying customers, are not inconvenienced for several days!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HA3 area - no broadband for several days!

Hi Daisy101, 

Thanks for letting us know that you've had no broadband for several days, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account, in order to proceed with diagnosing your issues, I will require some information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Daisy101
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HA3 area - no broadband for several days!

It is working now but still annoyed at the inconvenience caused.
0 Kudos