Menu
Geewint
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green light flashing on router

The green light is flashing on our router and turning it off and on hasn't done anything.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green light flashing on router

Hi Geewint, 

Thanks for letting us know about your router having a green flashing light and turning it off and on hasn't worked, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I've tried to test your connection from here, but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account, in order to proceed with diagnostics I will need some information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stephentucker
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have also started experiencing this issue. All connections are working fine so it isn't really a problem but it is odd that it has started happening.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi stephentucker, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with poor connection, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that your Hubs logs have a large number of T3 time outs, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed, please respond to me there and I'l get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos