Menu
KS5
Settling in
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Green flashing lights on broadband box

[ Edited ]
This afternoon I arrived home from work to find my WiFi box had green flashing lights, both the bottom light and WiFi logo light.
I have turned it off and on and reset the box several times, and called the helpline who also helpfully took me through these steps again, with no success. The test online either says wait 10 mins or that the box is off, which it isn't.

I have been told I have to wait 12 DAYS for an engineer! I have never heard anything so rediculous in my life - I have a service that I am paying for but am unable to use?!?! Definitely not delivering good customer outcomes or journey!! I have not been given any details on this engineer visit.. when they are coming on the date provided or any confirmation and no explanation of what is wrong with my box.

This is not good enough Virgin!!

If anyone has any ideas about the lights or a solution I can try that will be quicker than 12 days please let me know!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Green flashing lights in broadband box

Hello KS5,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about your recent connection problems, I know just how frustrating this can be. I've taken a look at your Hub and I'm pleased to see that you're now back up and running without the need of an engineer as we raised a fault in your area.

Once again thanks for posting, it's much appreciated.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos