Menu
Sonjina
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Green flashing light

Hi there,
I saw on the community there was lots of people having issues with Hub 3 green flashing light.
I am one of them!!
Just moved in the new house, tried since yesterday to connect and activate my hub device, without no results!
What's the solution to that?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green flashing light

hiya @Sonjina did you notify virginmedia you've moved address?, i would be giving a call to broadband support via 151 / 0345 454 1111 since it will be a few days 5+ for a forum admin to reply, and they'll be able to check if the hub is active at the new address.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green flashing light

hiya @Sonjina did you notify virginmedia you've moved address?, i would be giving a call to broadband support via 151 / 0345 454 1111 since it will be a few days 5+ for a forum admin to reply, and they'll be able to check if the hub is active at the new address.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution