Menu
jamieonline
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Green flashing arrows. Virgin Superhub 2

Hi. I'm having problems with my superhub 2. The lights are all on, but the aarow (2nd light from the bottom) is flashing green.
This has happened in the past, but unplugging and turning back on usually fixes it.
I've done this numerous times over the past couple of days and nothing.
I've checked the service in my area and it says it's fine (although a few issues with tv).
Help?
0 Kudos
greeniegirl
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green flashing arrows. Virgin Superhub 2

Morning

When you have this light appear there is a fault.  Could you please check the coax cable at both ends ensuring it is tight and secure. 

Do you have any devices connected into the Ethernet ports?  A pc or laptop is fine via Ethernet but if you have a home switch or powerlines connected please could you disconnect. (process of elimination) If the double arrows remain on green after you reboot the hub please contact 151 if you have a virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1 for faults so diagnostics can be run as your router is not locking onto the network correctly.

Hope this helps

I am a virginmedia employee but all opinions are my own.
0 Kudos
jamieonline
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your comment. I can confirm that it's now sorted. There was a virgin engineer on the end of my road this morning doing something with all the wires and cables etc in the ground. I guess this was a local issue, but nothing at all was posted online on the service status thingymagig.
Thank you for your time.
(Now I have 3 days of gaming and work emails to catch up on)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey jamieonline,

Thanks for keeping your thread up to date Smiley Happy

Apologies for your recent connection problems, glad to hear it's since been sorted.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jamieonline
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same issue has now happened again. Right at an important week that I NEED to use my internet connection at home.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamieonline,

Thanks for posting back here and apologies you are still having an issue with the broadband.

I would like to check your connection for any faults, however I was unable to locate your account. If you can send me a Private Message confirming your name and address, I will look further into this.

Hope to hear from you soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos