cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green arrows flashing on 3.0

Shel92
Joining in
My virgin was installed yesterday and since then I have had 2 green arrows flashing on my 3.0 hub
The wifi light on the hub is green but there is no 'tick' light
I have re-booted everything but it has unfortunately done nothing
I can link up to my wifi on my phone but there is no internet

Thanks
17 REPLIES 17

Dial 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Dave

"The late great Douglas Adams: A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear this HalfH3ro,

I hope this has since been sorted for you!

Please let us know if we can assist further,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

hello I have the same issue while installing the hub 3.0 the green arrows just keep flashing for hours. Plz plz help me. My account is **********. Area ref:21. Address***************

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Adamandsteph
Settling in
Hi,

We were due to have our broadband set up yesterday but are having exactly the same problem. Solid green wifi light. Flashing green arrows and a solid white light at the bottom.

Can see the wifi, just no internet once connected. Please help as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there ovejaliu and Adamandsteph,

Welcome to the community both and apologies you are having an issue with the installation of the Hub 3.

ovejaliu : - Checking your connection, the broadband is showing as online with devices connected. Is the internet now working ok for you?

Adamandsteph : - I can see you called through to us to discuss this further. How has the connection been since you posted?

Speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hi my name is henrik plesovszky i have same type problem yesterday i install my new virgin media hub 3.0 boardband modem but the green arrow is flashing now what i do

Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for posting plesohene,

I've located your details and I can see that this has since been resolved.

Let me know if this is not the case,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

I also have this issue, can someone help?