Menu
cshell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Green arrow light flashing on router

Hi there I am having problems connecting to the internet. The green arrow light is constantly flashing on my router. This is becoming a regular problem where this happens for short spurts. However, it went off yesterday evening. It worked for a few hours this morning and then it went off early this afternoon and it is still off now. Can anyone please help. Virginmedia used to be so reliable. What's going on?
Syamsulsabri
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green arrow light flashing on router

Had the same problem since this afternoon. Wondering why it happened because as far as i am concerned I didn't do anything to it. Tried to check for connection problem on my account and it says that my router is not switched on but obviously it is.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey cshell,

Thanks for your post, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, it appears that you're back up and running now.

I apologies for any inconvenience caused by the recent loss of service, please let me know if there's anything else you need help with.

Thanks again for your post,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cshell
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The problem was resolved. However, it went down again yesterday. I spoke to someone on the phone and they did something to get it back up and running. But it has just gone down again. I have no internet however, the arrow light is still blue whereas before it was green. I have never had so many problems with VM. It is driving myself and my family insane. I've already had to buy additional mobile data on my mobile phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cshell,

Thanks for getting back to us and apologies you are still having an issue with your broadband connection.

Do you notice this issue on just your wireless devices or does this happen on wired also?

If it just happens on wireless, you can try to change the wireless channel to improve the connection.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos