Menu
gavlar2012
Joining in
Message 1 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Green arrow light flashing on my router

an hour ago i oost all vonnection to my router turned it off and one the usual stuff and it still isnt working. The arrow light is canstantly flashing green can anyone help ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green arrow light flashing on my router

hiya @gavlar2012 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, would need to know what the other lights doing espcailly the tick light
for understanding of lights on hub -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=27651&CURRENT_...

it will possible be a few days for the forum admin to do a check on your connectivity in more detail, you could check for faults via http://virginmedia.com/servicestatus or calling broadband support via 150 / 0345 454 1111 or online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using a pc/laptop)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
gavlar2012
Joining in
Message 3 of 28
Flag for a moderator

The blue tick light is just flickering and the arrow light is flashing green i cant go onto my status because your doing maintenance
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 28
Flag for a moderator

hiya @gavlar2012 if the tick light is flashing means hub cant sync with the internet-feed, this could mean a possible host of different issues, rather tricky to troubleshoot via community forum..

if possible could you goto http://192.168.0.1 clicking router status top right [no need to login] and if can copy/paste the downstream, upstream, network log
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi gavlar2012

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you experienced loss of broadband connection.

When I checked your account, there was a local fault causing loss of service and this has since been closed. I can see that the broadband is showing as online.

Are you still experiencing these issues?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Broth123
Joining in
Message 6 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am having the same problem with my hub 3.0 router - the green arrows are just flashing on the router and as a result there's no WiFi.

Is there a problem with the Internet connection in the area?

Thanks,

Harry
0 Kudos
Ross2789
Joining in
Message 7 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I am also having the same problem. Green flashing arrows and a solid green bar at the bottom then the arrows would go off and green light at the bottom would flash then vice versa. It's been like that since I got it installed on tuesday
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 28
Flag for a moderator

hiya @Broth123 @Ross2789 It would be great if you could create a new thread for each of your issues, helps keep tracking of issues
0 Kudos
Ross2789
Joining in
Message 9 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I did create a new thread called no broadband yesterday but I have got no replies or help on there. I left sky to join virgin because of the 'superior' broadband and this is worse so I'm gonna have to leave
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Broth123,

Thanks for posting.

I'm very sorry to hear about the connection issues you've been experiencing with the Hub 3.0.

I've located your account and I can see that you've called us since posting and we arranged an engineer visit to resolve this for you.

I am still, however, detecting some issues with the equipment levels.

I have sent you a private message to discuss this further.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos