Menu
Charlie90
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Green Wi-Fi light constantly flashing today

The green Wi-Fi light on my hub 3.0 has been flashing constantly today , I have done a service check and it came back fine just wondered if any one else has /had this issue and solved it ?.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
dabs77
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green Wi-Fi light constantly flashing today

it shouldn't matter if we're still up and running, we are paying for a faultless service and virgin are just chasing to ignore this one because at the moment it isn't causing any major problems.
what would you do if I just stopped paying my bill until it was fixed... you would terminate my services! so why should we have to put up with this known problem.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Charlie90,

Thanks for joining the community, great to have you here Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the flashing lights on your Hub, has this affected your connection at all? It looks like you're up and running at the moment so please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
dabs77
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

it shouldn't matter if we're still up and running, we are paying for a faultless service and virgin are just chasing to ignore this one because at the moment it isn't causing any major problems.
what would you do if I just stopped paying my bill until it was fixed... you would terminate my services! so why should we have to put up with this known problem.
0 Kudos
Charlie90
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My services have been pretty rubbish since having them installed a fortnight ago .. not happy at all
0 Kudos
dabs77
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've not had the flashing light for the past few days, the way I got around it was to go into the hub settings, under wireless click on was, then click on add device and as its saying its connecting press cancel. you should notice the light goes out. then press apply changes at the bottom, log out and restart your computer. I don't know how long this will last but like I said its been a few days for me so far. Virgin do know there is a problem but the advice they gave me was to cover the flashing light with a piece of black tape so you can't see it.. NOT the answer I was expecting but as the operator I spoke to said, because its not affecting our services per say they are not really in any hurry to fix it. and that WAS from the so called horses mouth! 

SHAME on you virgin

0 Kudos