Menu
katiejayne86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Green Light Flashing on SH3

Hello!

I'm a new signup in the PE4 area, and my hub 3.0 arrived as scheduled on Thursday 1st. 

Yesterday I called to activate my equipment and plugged everything in...but this morning I'm still getting a green flashing light on the base of my hub.

I have three (yes, THREE, for some reason!) virgin media sockets in my living room, and I've tried plugging in to all three in case only one of them in particular is activated...

Could someone possibly check my activation status to see if there has been an issue? I'm thinking I might end up needing an engineer...Happy to send my details via PM if required...

Thanks in advance!

Kate

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Light Flashing on SH3

Hi Kate

staff response times on the forum are about a week at the moment so I'd suggest calling VM to find out what is going on with the activation.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Light Flashing on SH3

Hi Kate,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are having issues wit the activation of your Virgin Media broadband service.

I would like to check this in more detail for you, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

If this has been resolved in the meantime, that is great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos