Menu
Clayhead155
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green Light Flashing on Router - No Connection

Woke up this morning with the light on the virgin router flashing green rather than white and no internet connection. My tablet, laptop and mobile are all showing that there is a wifi signal but cannot connect to anything. I've switched it off and on and pressed the reset but after a minute or so I get the green flashing light. I've tried virgin media but I can't get through to anyone, can anyone on here offer any help or advice??
0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Light Flashing on Router - No Connection

We've had that scenario since Friday. No internet service at all from Virgin Media here in E16 . Best thing to do is to telephone them and hope for a fast resolution
0 Kudos
Greatwhitebear
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't really help you but just to let you know my wifi lamp started flashing on Sunday for the 1st time in 10 months, but wifi is still working ok, my son watched a film last night on his iPad with no problems. So I've covered the light up with a bit of black insulation tape as it's very annoying. Hope your wifi comes back on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey guys,

Thanks for posting to report a loss of service, I completely appreciate this is frustrating and inconvenient.

Apologies for not getting here sooner, I'm hoping by now you're back up and running, however if you're still struggling, please get in touch with me via PM confirming your name and address and I'll happily investigate.

Take care and thanks again for posting.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos