Menu
Highlighted
daveisadopted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Get In! ... Or maybe not

I'm moving into a new build that have Virgin Media on site, I even received a text saying that I'm entitled to 90 days free but on Wednesday I called to arrange swapping my account over to the new place as I move in a few weeks time to be told there was no service there, so no longer needing my account I cancelled it.

Thursday I checked the website again to see if anything had changed in desperation as I need internet connection at home for work and it said "Get In!" and that cables were now in place so I called again to still be told there was no service on site and the operative even asked me who he should call to get the site "release"?

Could someone please help me as the normal movers line isn't able to help me and I'm unable to get through to the national house builders line (08000737100) just like everyone else it seems.

I move on the 24th of October 2017 please get back to me as soon as possible.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
daveisadopted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Get In! ... Or maybe not

I've finally managed to get a number for the VM rep for the site I'm moving too, if anyone else has this issue try contacting the sales office and ask for the number of the site rep.

0 Kudos

All Replies
jtyles
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying to get through to them for days now, we moved in last Friday and still no response the order shows up on our account but it just says waiting for an engineer to be allocated, spoke to customer services but they cant do anything.  All the internal cabling is already in the house plus the brown box out side we just need the cable pulling from the green box to our front door and connecting it up.

Best of luck.

daveisadopted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks jtyles I hope you get yours sorted too.

daveisadopted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've finally managed to get a number for the VM rep for the site I'm moving too, if anyone else has this issue try contacting the sales office and ask for the number of the site rep.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating the thread regarding the progress of this daveisadopted,

I'm sorry for any initial trouble experienced.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance at all,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos