Menu
phillyb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

GADGET RESCUE.

Hello all,

Been reading your horror stories about GADGET RESCUE, Canada.  I have just joined the list of disgruntled customers, had a problem with B. Band and was put through to the above. They did absolutely nothing to fix my PC. and then submitted a bill to Virgin Media for £20.80 this being a one off £20 and £5 per month thereafter for their  magnificent service of nothing.

I contacted virgin and then these people, and cancelled immediately, but I had to phone virgin today to officially ensure all had been cancelled. spoke to Emma from virgin who was excellent and she carried out my request. I cannot complain about Virgin in any way, their technicians were brilliant as were the billing dept.

The only problem I see is that people such as me think Gadget rescue is part of Virgin, and when we receive diabolic service from g/resc. we blame virgin , they are not part of Virgin, and I think they are showing Virgin in a very poor  light by their bad conduct and non - existant customer service.

There is just one more thing I am unsure about, when you post a message on this site, is it viewed by Virgin management who take note and attempt to rectify any problems, or are we just talking and complaining in general to other members such as myself

0 Kudos
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: GADGET RESCUE.

Hi phillyb

Our Gadget Rescue service offers a monthly subscription, or a one-off fix for only £35 – it’s completely up to you. We also offer a 7-day guarantee– no fix, no fee. I'm sorry you had a poor experience, but glad you were able to get any costs refunded. 

I'm also sorry that they were unable to resolve your issue - by all means please use this forum to post details about the PC problem you're experiencing, and both Virgin Media staff and your brilliant fellow customers will take a look and see if they can help. 

Thanks

James

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
YveClark
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: GADGET RESCUE.

It's hard to believe they are not part of Virgin as they put me through from the virgin media broadband faults dept. they had all my account details for verification and then put me back to virgin without me having to redial!

0 Kudos