Menu
MsLai
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frustrating 20+ days delay in installation and 3 Re-schedules - still waiting

Posting here as a frustrated Virgin Media customer on a last resort after 5 severely frustrating experience with the Virgin media customer support and engineer team with regard to my installation

To describe to you my situation, upon moving to my new property, I had received an email confirmation for my broadband installation on the 8th November. On the day, 8th November itself, I received an email and letter notification from Virgin media saying that due to engineering being done outside of my house I was to be re-scheduled to the 22nd December. 

This is outrageous. 2 MONTHS without broadband…

Being in my house, I can see that there are clearly no work going on outside of my house and upon checking the service status on the website, everything was working fine, after calling 3 times, I finally reached the manager and managed to get it to the rescheduled on the 26th November.

Yet on the 25th November (1 day before the 2nd re-scheduled installation), I was being told once again, due to engineering work, I will need to wait a further 5 days until a decision can be reached on when my broadband can be scheduled to be installed, despite on the services status website displays the Broadband is working just fine.

Received another voicemail update today from Virgin saying that they will update me with progress...

Perhaps Virgin should define the "Quick" in "QuickStart" next time in their T&A 

0 Kudos
Ashroneuk78
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrating 20+ days delay in installation and 3 Re-schedules - still waiting

Sorry about your frustrations.

however atleast youre getting updates... with me they just never turned up and i was the one calling them... still not resolved, and no updates. Will call and cancel my order tomorrow and go back to BT.

Good luck with your connection. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrating 20+ days delay in installation and 3 Re-schedules - still waiting

Morning MsLai,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the delay of installing the Virgin Media services. I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

I would like to help and check your account for more information, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos