Menu
waihing95
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Frustrated of Waiting for Installation

Have been waiting for internet installation since we last placed our order at the VM branch at Oxford Street Sept 2016. The saleswoman checked and told me that my area was covered and promised everything would be done in the beginning of Oct. After that, the service team keeps giving the same excuse that some cabling works need to be done and it will get done by xxx. However, after waiting until their promised dates, they still gave the same excuse but with later dates. In the meantime, we received many advertisements regarding the great VM internet deals available in our area and I confirmed it with the sales team. If they are ready to offer all these deals, why can't they install our broadband connection till now? This waiting period has been lasting for more than 4 months. The original length contract that we agreed was 9 months and it was supposed to end this June. However, all these waits mean we have to end our contract far beyond the agreed date. I am really disappointed for all these lies. Have someone experienced the same situation?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated of Waiting for Installation

Hi there waihing95,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am so sorry to read of the experience you are having with the installation of the Virgin Media service.

I'd like to help further and take a look at your account for more information. On the right hand side (purple envelope icon), there will be a PM for you to confirm some details please and once you have replied I will check this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos